Why travel with Food & Wine Trails?
A wine cruise offers the conviviality of traveling with a group of like-minded people with a myriad of private events, dinners, and tastings scheduled onboard the ship and on land. Your cruise is two programs in one—exclusive group program PLUS all the fun and features of cruising on a deluxe ship.
How we differ:
- Our Onboard Hosts. All hosts are nationally recognized winemakers, winery owners and chefs.
- Our programs onshore. We are the only company in the world with its own network of food and wine experts who offer our groups an insider’s view into the region’s culture, cuisine, and wines. Our tours greatly differ from the ship’s normal shore excursions. Each is custom‐designed to take you off the beaten path and to focus on the food, wine, and culture of each region and we keep our groups small to encourage intimacy. This is why our customers rate our land and shore tour programs as the best parts of their trips.
- Value. Our programs offer private onboard and onshore events, plus benefits like free gratuities, shipboard credits, and free airfare.
- Quality. We personally meet every supplier we work with and travel frequently to keep current. This attention to detail is why the editors of Condé Nast Traveler named Food and Wine Trails as "World’s Top Rated Wine Travel Specialist" for three consecutive years.
- Experience and connections. We have over 40 years involvement in food and wine, living in the Sonoma County wine country and handling programs and events for the nation’s top wineries, food and wine publications and enthusiast groups. We travel the world to find the best wine and food guides, wineries, restaurants, hotels and cruise lines. We cook, garden, collect wine and are involved in national and international food and wine issues. This is more than our business…it’s our passion!
- Original programming. Our tours are specifically designed for the food and wine lover. Moreover, we originated the first wine cruise, the first airline fly/drive program into the wine country, the first winery ski festival, and the first wine-shore tour program.
- Peace of mind. We are the only US food and wine tour and travel company endorsed by a major travel insurance company (Allianz), your investment is secure.